INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 2016/679
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR)
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Marmi Scala srl, via Prealpi 21, 37023 Stallavena (VR), VAT number. 00778800235, which can be contacted at the following addresses:
Tel.: +39 045 907190
Fax: +39 045 907988
Categories of Personal Data Processed
The Data Controller will process the following personal data:
- identification and contact data: personal details, residential or domicile address and contact details (i.e. telephone, email address);
- navigation data: This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing;
- data provided voluntarily by the user: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the completion of the contact form entails the subsequent acquisition of any other personal data included in the message.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
a) Legal purposes and necessary for the provision of services - processing necessary to fulfill a contractual or legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject or to execute a specific request from the data subject.
The User's personal data may be processed, without the need for his consent, in cases where this is necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from legal provisions, as well as regulations, codes or procedures approved by Authorities and other competent institutions.
The User's personal data will also be processed for the purposes relating to and / or related to the provision of services by the Company in the context of browsing the Website, such as specifically:
- for the provision of the services requested by the User while browsing the Website, including the collection, storage and processing of data for the purpose of establishing and subsequent operational and technical management.
- management of relations with third party authorities and public bodies for purposes related to particular requests, the fulfillment of legal obligations or particular procedures.
These data - the provision of which is necessary for the operational execution of the service - will also be processed with electronic tools, recorded in specific databases, and used strictly and exclusively in the context of navigation on the Website.
Since the communication of the User's personal data for the aforementioned purposes is necessary in order to maintain and provide all the services related to browsing the Website, failure to communicate will make it impossible to provide the specific services in question.
b) Commercial and marketing purposes - consent
The User's personal data may also be processed, subject to the release of his consent, for the following additional purposes functional to the activity of the Data Controller:
- marketing of the Controller's services, sending of advertising / informative / promotional material and participation in initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding the Controller's customers;
- surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of the services provided.
The consent to the processing of data for this purpose is optional and can be revoked at any time by contacting us at the addresses indicated above.
c) Defense of a right in court
In addition, the User's personal data will be processed whenever necessary in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Data Controller in court.
d) Legitimate interest of the Data Controller
The Data Controller may process, without the User's consent, data relating to navigation as long as this is done without identifying the data subjects.
Recipients of personal data
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the Data Controller may communicate the User's personal data to third parties, such as, for example, those belonging to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- police forces, armed forces and other public administrations, for the fulfillment of obligations established by law, regulations or community legislation. In such cases, according to the applicable legislation on data protection, the obligation to acquire the prior consent of the interested party for such communications is excluded;
- companies, organizations or associations limited to communications made for administrative and / or accounting purposes;
- IT service providers
The Data Controller guarantees the utmost care so that the communication of the User's personal data to the aforementioned recipients only concerns the data necessary to achieve the specific purposes for which they are intended.
The User's personal data are stored in the Data Controller's databases and will be processed exclusively by authorized personnel. The latter will be provided with specific instructions on the methods and purposes of the processing. Furthermore, such data will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided above and, in any case, within the limits indicated therein.
Finally, we remind you that the User's personal data will not be disseminated, except in the cases described above and / or required by law.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Whenever the User's personal data should be subject to international transfer outside the EU territory, the Data Controller will adopt all suitable and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data in accordance with what is indicated. within this information on the processing of personal data, including, among others, the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Data retention period
The data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Rights of interested parties
As an interested party, the User is granted the following rights on the personal data collected and processed by the Data Controller for the purposes indicated in point 3: (i) the right of access, in particular by requesting, at any time, confirmation of the existence of personal data of the User in the archives of the Company and the making available in a clear and intelligible way of such information, as well as the right to know the origin, logic and purpose of the processing with express and specific indication of the persons in charge and responsible for the processing and of third parties to whom the User's personal data may be disclosed; (ii) the right to obtain the updating and correction of data (except for the evaluation ones), the cancellation of superfluous data or the transformation into anonymous form, as well as the blocking of processing and definitive cancellation in the event of unlawful processing; and (iii) if the conditions are met, the limitation of the processing and the portability of the data. The law also recognizes the possibility for interested parties to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, should the User find a violation of their rights under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
The User may exercise the rights listed above by contacting the Owner:
Tel.: +39 045 907190
Fax: +39 045 907988